DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018: Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites online applications from Graduate Engineers including students appearing in their final year examination through RAC website https://rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’ in DRDO.
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 19 Scientist `B’ Posts
Details of Subject‐wise & category‐wise vacancies
|Name of Post||Scientist `B’|
|Online Application From||16/06/2018|
|Last date of Online Application||30/06/2018|
Essential (or) Educational Qualification:
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical Engg from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age: (as on closing date of advertisement)
- UnReserved (UR) – Not exceeding 28 years
- OBC (Non‐creamy layer) – Not exceeding 31 years
- SC/ST – Not exceeding 33 years
- Level‐10 (7th CPC) of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 56,100/‐) in specified disciplines and categories.
- Total emoluments (inclusive of HRA and all other allowances) at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 80,000/‐ p.m. at the present metro city rate.
- General and OBC male candidates are required to pay a non-refundable nontransferable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rs. One Hundred only) payable online only.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST and women candidates.
How To Apply
- Candidates are required to register online at the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in).
- On successful registration, the candidates may login before the closing date of the advertisement to fill the application form online. The candidates are required to upload the requisite certificates (See Para IV for details), the details of the application fee payment (if not exempted) and lock the application before submission of the same.
- Candidates in Govt. service or in Govt. owned organisations should also submit their applications online directly to the Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) and such candidates are required to upload a declaration (Please see Para IV (v) for details) that they have intimated their employer that they have applied for a post in DRDO. However, such candidates, if in regular service whether in permanent or temporary capacity, will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from their Cadre Controlling Authority (CCA) as per the proforma available at RAC website at the time of interview, in addition to the aforesaid declaration. If CCA considers withholding the NOC, the candidate should inform RAC within 30 days of the closing date.
- Candidates are advised to retain a copy of the online recruitment application (pdf format) along with Acknowledgement Slip generated after locking the online application form.
- Only locked/ finalised applications in all respects shall be considered. For More Details Shows the below Notification