NFL Recruitment 2018: National Fertilizer Limited(NFL) Recruitment of Apply online for 129 Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II And Fireman Posts in various Manufacturing Units of NFL. They are Bathinda Unit, Panipat Unit, Vijaipur Unit, And Nangal Unit.
NFL Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for 129 Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II And Fireman Posts
|Name of Post||Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II And Fireman|
|Online Application From||19/05/2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date of Online Application||17/06/2018 up to 5:30 PM|
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) has invited applications for recruitment to the various non executive posts. Vacancy Details Unit Wise:
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II: 31 posts at Bathinda Unit
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II: 62 posts at Panipat Unit
- Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II: 34 posts at Vijaipur Unit
- Fireman: 2 posts at Nangal Unit
Education Qualification list in Various Unit Wise Vacancy:
1. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Production):- B.Sc. (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or Regular 03 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering
2. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Mechanical):- Regular 03 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
3. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Electrical):- Regular 03 years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
4. Junior Engineering Assistant Grade II (Instrumentation):- Regular 03 years Diploma in Instrumentation or Instrumentation & Control or Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics Instrumentation & Control or Industrial Instrumentation or Process Control Instrumentation or Electronics & Electrical or Applied Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Control Engineering
5. Fireman:- A. Matric (10th) or equivalent passed WITH i. Basic regular course of minimum 06 months duration on elementary firefighting from a recognized University / Institute of State Government / Central Government of India (or) ii. General Regular Fire Fighting course from Defence Institute of Fire Research, New Delhi (or)
iii. Sub – Officer‟s regular course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur AND
B. Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
C. Candidates would also be tested on minimum endurance parameters and physical standards. for more detail see the notification.
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years.
- The upper age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PwBD / ExSM category candidates as per Government rules.
- General and OBC category candidates are required to pay any application fee is (200+35) =235/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM category candidates are not required to pay any application fee.
Note: Non – refundable application fee of `200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) plus `35/- (Rupees Thirty-Five only) as Bank Charges are required to be paid by the General and OBC candidates at the time of submission of online application form.
Rs: 9000/- to 16400/- Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid Industrial Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances /benefits such as Leave Encashment, Medical Facilities, Performance Related Pay, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance, other welfare schemes etc. as per Company rules in force from time to time.
How To Apply
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online from 19.05.2018 up to 17.06.2018 up to 5:30 PM on NFL‟s website: www.nationalfertilizers.com > Careers > Recruitment of Non – Executives for NFL‟s Units. No other mode of application including manual/paper shall be accepted/entertained.