SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018: Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR invites applications for Apprenticeship in the different categories disciplines for the vacancies are Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice, Trade Apprentice, Vocational Apprentice etc.., for more details given below.
|Name of Post||Apprentice in Different Trade|
|Total No.of Vacancies||435|
|Online Application From||07/07/2018|
|Last date of Online Application||28/07/2018|
SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 435 Apprentices Posts
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for variety of rockets, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and real-time data acquisition and processing facilities and other support services including logistics.
- Age should not less than 14 years as on 28.07.2018.
Educational Qualifications :
- Technician Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline from a recognized University
- Graduate Apprentice: First Class in relevant Discipline from a recognized University.
- Trade Apprentice: Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
- Vocational Apprentice: Vocational course involving two years course after completion of Secondary stage of school education from recognized by the All India Council for Technical course.
- Technician Apprentice Stipend- Rs.3542/- PM
- Graduate Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 5000/- PM
- Trade Apprentice Stipend-Rs. 5924- PM
- Vocational Apprentice Stipend- Rs. 2758/- PM
How to apply:
- Applications will be received online only.
- The application for online registration will be hosted in the SDSC SHAR website between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
- Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at http://www.shar.gov.in/ to register their applications online between 07/07/2018 (1000 hours) and 28/07/2018 (1700 hours).
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID and mobile number of the applicants is to be furnished in the application compulsorily.