WCL Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) are invited applications from the Indian nationals for the recruitment of Mining Sirdar/ Shot Firer vacancies. who are interested in the vacancy details completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification and Apply.
WCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 333 Mining sirdar/ Shot Firer Posts
|Name of Post||Mining sirdar/ Shot Firer, T&S Gr.-C|
|Start Application From||05/09/2018|
|Last date of Application||27/09/2018|
|Application Payment Mode||Offline|
- Minimum age not less than 18 years and upper age not be more than 30 yea rs for General Candidates,33 years for OBC (NCL) candidates & 35 years for SC/ST candidates as on 31.08.2018.
- Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS OR
i. Diploma in Mining & Mine Surveying,
ii. Overman Competency Certificate issued by DGMS,
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Rs. 31852 .56 per month + allowances
- Candidates who belong to Genera l & OBC ( Both Creamy & Non- creamy Layer ) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- by Demand Draft from any nationalised Bank in favour of “Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
- Name of the candidate and post applied for should be written on the back side of the demand draft.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Selection process will comprise of written test only.
- The candidates who obtain qualifying(Pass) marks will be shortlisted and empanelled on the basis of Merit.
- Written test shall comprise of 100 Questions (objective type , multiple choice), in which candidates are required to select their choice of answers and mark in provided OMR Answer Sheet .
- The duration of written Examination is of Two hours. Pass marks for written test shall be 40% for general candidates, 35% for OBC (NCL) and 30% for SC/ST Candidates.
How to Apply :
- Intimation for written test shall be given to the eligible candidates through registered post I speed post and also displayed on company website.
- Candidates fulfilling above norms should submit applications indicating post applied for, name, father ‘s name, date of birth, educational and technical qualification, caste, experience if any, present postal address alongwith attested copies of testimonials and a recent four passport size photograph, one duly pasted on application & three enclosed, so as to reach General Manage r(P/IR), Wester n Coalfields limited, Coal Estate, Civil lines, Nagpur-440001. latest by 27.09 .2018.
- Over the application and envelope the post applied for should be specifically mentioned in bold letters. Candidates employed in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should submit application through proper channel. Travelling expenses will be admissible for SC/ST candidates for attending written test as per rule.
- Management reserves the right to modify the number of vacancies or any other conditions as per requirement of the company.